Program outcomes are a snapshot of how the agency programs are measuring up to the goals we have set for ourselves in pursuit of the agency's mission.
Program Outcomes Report 2015
- 96% of clients utilizing Crisis Stabilization Unit reported being satisfied
- Transit Alternatives ridership remains high and the service in demand.
Download the 2015 Productive Alternatives Program Outcomes report
Program Outcomes Report 2014
- 98% of those served by Rehab Placement Program felt satisfied with the program.
- Client satisfaction with CSU is at 97.25%, up from last year.
Download the 2014 Productive Alternatives Program Outcomes report
Program Outcomes Report 2013
- County satisfaction with Detox remains above the 90th percentile.
- Client satisfaction with CSU is at 91% with those responding to surveys.
- DT&H Services provided at three branches all met their goals to expand community work or social opportunities for clients.
Download the 2013 Productive Alternatives Program Outcomes report